How Safe Is Jelqing?
Jelq is the milking exercise to naturally enhance the circumference and the strength of a man’s sexual organ.
It has gained prominent popularity in the present times and have been described as mostly harmless.
However, since this is a form of exercise, you need to do it regularly and carefully to obtain best results out of it.
This method is believed to have been around for ages and started in Arab when the fathers used to get their sons ready for a happy conjugal life.
This practice is considered to be safe and effective by many who have tried it.
The best aspect of jelqing is that it is a completely natural process to increase the strength and circumference of a man’s penis.
The alternatives to jelqing, like surgeries and pills all have higher side effects as well as certain amount of risks involved. While in jelqing the risk is minimum and it is known to have cured penile problems with a good success rate.
Jelqing is based on the idea of pushing more amount of blood through the capillaries during sexual act to increase the stamina and the performance of a man.
This helps in increasing the elasticity of the skin and removing any kind of blockages inside the veins that affect erection.
When you perform this exercise you must follow instructions carefully not to hurt yourself. You can make it safe by doing things properly and according to the instructions to avoid any kind of accident.
At first it might be a little uncomfortable for you but that feeling will vanish in a few days time. You must be careful not to overdo the exercise.
Tips to safe jelqing
- To obtain best jelqing results you must do a little warm up session before commencing the process. You must note that jelqing should be performed on a semi-erected penis.
- To achieve this, you can wrap around a hot towel, not too hot around the organ and retain it a few minutes till the blood flows towards the end and you achieve partial erection.
- If you dry jelq, then you need not apply any lubricant, but if you are opting for wet jelqing then you have to apply a lubricant on the organ softly.
- After you done the above things, you need to grip the penis. This gripping is extremely important since the exercise entails a ‘milking’ movement.
- You must form a perfect circle representing the ‘OK’ sign around the organ with your index finger and thumb. Now start the movement slowly and slide the fingers up towards the end of the organ.
- Use the other hand which is holding the base of the penis to do this movement till the your hand reaches the head of the organ.
- Continue to do this for around 20 times.
- Another important thing you need to remember while you are performing this exercise is that, do not put a lot of pressure on your penis.
- Put the required amount of pressure to avoid any kind of hurt.
- If you are getting hurt while doing this, then it implies that you are not doing it properly.
- Do not squeeze your penis and hold it firmly at the base.
- Slide the fingers slowly applying the right amount of pressure and try to complete the motion smoothly using both your hands.
- If you feel tired by moving your hands on the shaft, then stop it then and there.
- Try not to pull the skin roughly in order to cause less hurt.
- It is advised to follow instructions carefully so that you do not harm the skin of the penis.
- To avoid penile erection during the process you should not take more than 3 seconds per stroke.
- You can vary the number of times you do it according to your health and you comfort level.
- However, in spite of following instructions you might face certain problems while jelqing. But all those problems can be resolved.
- Rashes are very common when you jelq. It normally happens due to the absence of lubricant.
- Hence, to deal with it, you need to use ointments, skin creams and cocoa butter.
- Another problem is the bruise. Bruises indicate that you have overdone the exercise. You should be wary of such a thing because you need to give your organ some rest if bruises occur. This happens when more blood rushes to the veins than is required at a given time. You might also apply ‘arnica‘ to heal your penis.
- Excessive practice can also cause thrombosed veins, which means hurting a vein while doing the exercise incorrectly. Hence, try and do it properly.
- Over exercise without adequate rest might also cause ligament strain at the bottom of the penis. If this occurs, you must cease exercise and take rest.
Recommended Oitment and Cream to Use with Jelqing
You can use both water-based or oil-based lubricants with jelqing. This is to prevent the discomfort caused by friction.
Or you can certainly combine jelqing with the following products to get the other benefits (stronger hard-on, better orgasms, etc);
Instant Performer Gel